Klein Tools CL120VP Electrical Voltage Test Kit with Clamp Meter, Three Testers, Test Leads, Pouch and Batteries
The CL120VP Electrical Test Kit from Klein Tools is designed with optimum reliability and safety in mind.
Kit comes with four testers for a variety of applications and all stored within a convenient padded pouch. The CL120 is an AC auto-ranging 400 Amp AC/DC digital clamp meter. The RT210 Receptacle Tester detects common wiring problems for Standard and GFCI AC electrical outlets. The NCVT-3P is a dual range non-contact tester with flashlight for a broad variety of voltage applications from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC. Test AC and DC voltage at four commonly used ranges with the ET40 Voltage Tester. Clamp Meter measures current, voltage, resistance and continuity. GFCI Outlet Tester with LED lights, indicates wiring problems. Voltage tester detects from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC.
Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of NCVT-3P voltage detection function. ET40 tests AC voltages from 12V to 240V AC at four useful levels aligned with commonly used residential voltages. ET40 also tests DC voltages from 1.5V to greater than 17V to 24V at four common levels. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can.
Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CL120 Clamp Meter measure AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test leads
- Meter has backlit LCD for ease of viewing in low light and is CAT III 600V, Class 2 Double Insulated
- RT210 detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- A convenient chart on RT210 helps determine wiring conditions: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, and hot/ground reversed
- NCVT-3P has dual-range capabilities to detect from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications